What You Need to Know About Dry Mouth
Dry Mouth, also known as xerostomia, is a condition that results from less than normal saliva production. It is an increasing problem as our population is aging, affecting approximately 1 in 5 Canadians.
Dry Mouth Can be Caused by:
- Over 400 common medications
- Aging and menopause
- Health issues, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, autoimmune disorder
- Tobacco use,
- Cannabis use,
- Alcohol use (red wine)
- Radiation treatment
Mouth Kote can help.
• Immediate relief for up to 5 hours and helps combat bad breath
• Plant-based – 99.9% natural
• Developed by Dr. Frank Parnell, an ENT surgeon with over 35 years of experience
• On the market since 1987